Strategic Key Hire Solution
Our financial services client engaged Spencer Rose to deliver a search campaign to deliver a critical Project role that would head up a strategic technology change programme.
Key to the success of this was the aggressive time to hire requirements, because this role was central to the start of the programme it was imperative that the right candidate was identified and secured within a 4-week period.
How we did it:
- Full project plan and SLA’s agreed for timeline to hire
- Dedicated delivery team to map out the market and utilise our exclusive network to build the long list of candidates
- Technical and personality testing
- Pre screen video interviewing saving time
What we delivered:
- 3.2 weeks to hire successful candidate
- Shortlist to placement ratio 3:1
- Exceptional candidate journey
- In built costing model that reflected Spencer Rose commitment to SLA’s
Share This Case Study