360 Recruitment Consultant
Dependent on experience
Are you looking to take the next step in your recruitment career? Due to continued demand across our business Spencer Rose are looking for successful, experienced IT Recruitment Consultants, with an established background in contract and/or permanent recruitment to join our expanding recruitment team.
Our team of Recruitment Consultants support our clients across the UK to source leading technical talent. We work with world-renowned organisations and market-leading UK companies, developing long term relationships through our high, quality-driven service.
You would be working within one of our technical specialisms where you will build on your knowledge and relationships with clients and candidates to develop your own business and brand within your market. We are looking for Recruitment Consultants with a consultative working approach, who will represent Spencer Rose’s values of honesty and integrity.
We will give you the tools and support to succeed but the motivation to hit your goals comes from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and nurturing strong commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Placing candidates in permanent, contract and interim roles within the IT industry
- Leveraging existing relationships to uncover and win contract and permanent business
- Generating new business with existing clients and prospects
- Managing and growing a contract or permanent business of placed candidates and demonstrating the ability to build a strong network of contract or permanent candidates
- Minimum two years’ experience as a 360 recruiter with a demonstrable background in securing new business and managing a contract or permanent desk
- A track record of consistently delivering set targets and working to agreed objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Able to work autonomously and successfully juggle numerous priorities
- Leadership example for junior members of the team
- Competitive and driven personality
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the recruitment processes and able to work consistently to a high standard
- Team player – we are a close-knit team that helps one another, so if one person succeeds, we all do!
Share This Job