Dependent on experience
Spencer Rose are looking for an Account Manager to join our Key Accounts team working with our exisiting clients.
We have ambitious plans for the rest 2022 as we continue to see growth across the organisation. Therefore, we are looking to hire an Account Manager who is ambitious, driven, and charismatic to join our motivated and collaborative team.
Spencer Rose is an established and successful IT recruitment consultancy based in Shoreditch, London. Our team of IT Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers support our clients in the UK to source leading technical talent. We work with world-renowned multinationals and market-leading UK companies, developing long term relationships through our high, quality-driven service.
We are looking to grow our Key Accounts team due to demand from our existing client base. In this role you would be managing and developing consistent revenue streams across your designated client accounts by building quality long-term relationships with hiring managers, HR, procurement and internal recruitment teams.
You will be an ambassador for Spencer Rose and should represent our values of honesty and integrity.
We will give you the tools and support to succeed but the motivation to hit your goals comes from you!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Consistently achieve agreed monthly, quarter and yearly billing targets
- Hit weekly and monthly activity goals to support your billings
- Develop proactive individual account plans for each client, to build and overachieve the agreed margin for the year
- Ensure all opportunities to promote and pitch our talent solutions and services are optimised across your client accounts
- Establish regular communication and develop relationships with Hiring Managers, HR, and Procurement teams by proactively conducting sales calls and organising client meetings
- Co-ordinate client relationship events and entertainment, ensuring there is a measurable return on this investment through deepened relationships and increased opportunities for Spencer Rose to work with the client
- Build a good understanding about our clients including future and current recruitment plans, new projects coming up, and dynamics within the company that may influence our opportunities
- Drive and control delivery to client accounts, ensuring the quality of service is to the high standards required by Spencer Rose
- Monitor and control standards of coversheets and submissions to clients
- Develop strong candidate and client management techniques by utilising our CRM
- Keep in regular contact with placed candidates, both contract and permanent, adhering to the standards of Spencer Rose to ensure minimum loss of business through rebates
- Minimum 1 year experience as an Account Manager in IT recruitment
- Confident, high-energy, driven personality
- Money-motivated and ambitious with the desire to progress in your recruitment career
- Able to work to tight deadlines with a positive and professional attitude
- Show resilience to achieve all targets set on a weekly and monthly basis
- Team player – we are a close-knit team that helps one another, so if one person succeeds, we all do!
Share This Job