Dependent on experience
Are you interested in a delivery focused Account Manager role working with existing clients meaning you would not be required to do new business development?
Our team of Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers support our clients across the UK to source leading technical talent. We work with world-renowned organisations and market-leading UK companies, developing long term relationships through our high, quality-driven service.
We are looking to grow our Key Accounts team due to demand from our existing client base. In this role you would be developing and delivering consistent revenue streams across your designated client accounts by building professional and successful long-term relationships with hiring managers, HR, procurement and internal recruitment teams.
You will be an ambassador for Spencer Rose and should represent our values of honesty and integrity.
We will give you the tools and support to succeed but the motivation to hit your goals comes from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop individual account plans for each client, including tactical and strategic actions to build revenue streams
- Continuous reviews of our performance with clients to ensure we are managing positive and negative results
- Pitching and representing Spencer Rose at client meetings, securing where possible exclusive vacancies across accounts
- Hands on delivery of candidates to roles within your clients.
- Build a good understanding about your client’s company structure and dynamics, recruitment plans and details about hiring managers
- Drive and control delivery to client accounts to ensure quality of service is to the standards required by Spencer Rose
- Co-ordinate client relationship events and ensure return on investment is measured through deepened relationships and increased opportunity for Spencer Rose to work with the client
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT recruitment in either a delivery or 360 role
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (plus Teams ideally)
- Confident, high-energy, driven personality
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Money-motivated and ambitious with the desire to progress quickly in your career
- Able to work to tight deadlines with a positive and professional attitude
- Show resilience to achieve all targets set on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Team player – we are a close-knit team that helps one another, so if one person succeeds, we all do!
Share This Job