Associate Recruitment Consultant
Up to £24,000, plus commission
Are you looking to start your career in recruitment? We are looking to hire Associate Recruitment Consultants who are ambitious, driven, and charismatic to join our motivated and collaborative team.
Our team of Recruitment Consultants support our clients across the UK to source leading technical talent. We work with world-renowned organisations and market-leading UK companies, developing long term relationships through our high, quality-driven service.
You would be building your knowledge and developing relationships within one of our technical specialisms or within the contract market specifically. We are looking for Associate Recruitment Consultants with a consultative working approach, who will represent Spencer Rose’s values of honesty and integrity.
There is massive scope for growth in this role, if you are successful, you will quickly progress to work as a 360 Recruitment Consultant and with that comes the opportunity for your earnings to skyrocket.
We will give you the tools and support to succeed but the motivation to hit your goals comes from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively sourcing candidates, developing your market knowledge and technical understanding through the building of your candidate network
- Contacting and talking to candidates to assess their suitability for the roles you are responsible for managing
- Presenting suitable candidates to our Consultants and Clients for assessment
- Build specialist knowledge in your technical discipline
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and market intelligence about who is hiring in your market
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the broader IT market
- Develop your own business within your specialist technical market – this will include winning new business opportunities with clients and delivering to these opportunities within the agreed timescales and our standards
- Minimum one years’ experience in a target-driven sales or customer focused role
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident, high-energy, driven personality
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Money-motivated and ambitious with the desire to progress quickly in their career
- Able to work to tight deadlines with a positive and professional attitude
- Show resilience to achieve all targets set on a weekly and monthly basis
- Team player – we are a close-knit team that helps one another, so if one person succeeds, we all do!
Share This Job