12th April 2023
Agile Delivery Lead
£95,000 - £105,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Agile Delivery Lead
City of London (Hybrid)
£95,000 – £105,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a City of London based financial services organisation, I am seeking and experienced Agile Delivery Lead responsible for overseeing technical delivery of multiple engineering teams across the bank.
Due to the organisation operating a hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their City of London offices and willing to be office based at 1 – 2 days per week.
- Delivery of technical specification of products and services through co-operation and collaboration with the Technical Architecture, test, data and infrastructure leads.
- Day to day guidance and management of the Software Engineering teams ensuring their engagement, motivation and development is prioritised, including performance reviews, holiday planning, training requirements and Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs).
- Ensuring delivery quality and outcomes across internal and 3rd partner delivery teams.
- Responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and learning.
- Delivery Leads are responsible for the engineering teams effectiveness leveraging industry practise KPI’s to continually measure performance and improve.
- Responsible for creation, adoption, influence and implementation of processes, procedures, and controls to ensure safe delivery of products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring Architecture, Security, Operations and Service are engaged/consulted and the relevant assurances and high quality in handover to service support.
- Provides role model leadership behaviours in communication, collaboration and the recognition and development of their team including regular performance and development conversations, in-time feedback and coaching.
- Experienced in the execution of technical architecture specifications, build and test of services in-line with the Enterprise Reference Architecture based on business needs.
- Excellent presentation skills – comfortable working with and presenting to senior management and Directors.
- Proven track record of leading Agile software development teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, lead teams, and handle challenging situations with perseverance and professionalism.
- In depth understanding of tools and principles used in ALM:
- Automated software testing
- Agile – Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Ability to spearhead technical teams ideally on the Microsoft stack, on cloud, and have a good awareness of the following:
- Fluent in multiple languages & frameworks such as .NET Core, Go, Python
- APIs – Can recognise differences in approach and drive good design when creating them.
- Working with other disciplines such as Architecture and Security to create solid, secure, testable code.
- Continuous integration & delivery
- Commercial experience with cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google) as part of delivering software systems to customers.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position