27th April 2022
Automation Test Engineer
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Automation Test Engineer
City of London
£70,000 – £75,000 per annum
On behalf of a City of London based financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Automation Test Engineer with a background in testing the development of a cloud infrastructure solution as it was being built.
The role offers a flexible hybrid working pattern but you must be UK based and within commutable distance of their City of London offices.
- Build robust, high-performing and scalable test solutions (manual and automated)
- Contribute to the maintenance of Test Frameworks for all IT products
- Collaborate as a team for test planning, preparation, execution and closure/reporting of multiple types of testing ranging from System testing, SIT, UAT and Performance testing
- Partner with project teams, technology/development teams and business stakeholders to understand requirements, identify UAT scenarios and maintain UAT test scenario relationships to business requirements to ensure that the user experience meets the business requirements.
- As a Test engineer you will be working on a range of products this could be anything from Chatbot to our mobile app or web platforms.
- As a team they focus on collaboration between disciplines while executing deliverables across a variety of commercial and regulatory projects.
- Cloud Infrastructure Testing Experience – Previous experience of testing the ‘Development of a Cloud Infrastructure solution as it was being built’ rather than just testing the applications and services hosted on an infrastructure that is already built.
- Skills in developing new automation test framework for the purpose of testing the infrastructure including but not limited to; IaC (Infrastructure as code -codifying), VPC, ALB/NLB, Security Groups, WAF/Proxies, IAM, deployment via Terraform, etc.
- Previous infrastructure testing experience in a cloud hosting solution with Azure/Microsoft Tech stack [preferred], AWS or GCP
- Contributing to Test strategy for cloud infrastructure implementation, using tools like Terratest, Lint, Chekov, Pester & additional tech skills like Shell, Curl, Bash, Python, Java or Groovy
- Create and implement performance test plans & frameworks using tools like JMeter & Blazemeter
- QA of 3rd party deliverables & coordinate defect calls externally with 3rd parties where required
- OAT experience like Backup, restore, alerts & monitoring.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position