12th April 2022
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
City of London/Remote
£55,000 – £60,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf a of a key Spencer Rose client, I am seeking a Business Intelligence specialist to deliver and develop global data initiatives and projects, allowing accurate and intelligent reporting of business performance.
- Support and consult with the business to deliver collaborative data projects, generating insights that support business growth, largely through the development of dashboards.
- Help manage the Data Services priorities and escalate if/where conflicts exist.
- Strive to ensure there are no outages in the dashboards.
- Ensure high-level quality assurance and continuously moderate effectiveness and efficiency of the dashboards, avoid waste and eliminate redundancy.
- Ensure the successful day to day running of the data extraction processes.
- Work alongside other internal departments to better understand the Group’s services and distribution channels.
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their duties.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Provide Business Intelligence to help stake holders/decision makers identify market gaps and commercial opportunities.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience of Data Visualisation, QlikSense (preferably), Looker, Power BI or Tableau.
- Your technical background should include – Data Visualisations skills (ideally Qlik) and Data Scripting, SQL, Scripting, XML/JSON parsing, Datamodelling/shaping, NPrinting administration and reporting development.
- Experience in extracting data from various databases, at least 1 years’ experience in using SQL.
- Experience of working within a financial services environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to work with senior stake holders, to design, develop and maintain Business Intelligence solutions.
- Ability to work with IT departments, IT developers and SMEs in extracting data and understanding data flows/dependencies between various IT systems.
- Analytical skills, including generation of reports by leveraging appropriate tools and platforms (SQL, Qlik Scripting, Qlik Visualisation & NPrinting).
- Good presentation skills, able to demonstrate dashboards to internal users for training and adoption. Collaborates with users to deliver the best solutions, in both technical and business teams.
- Owns all activities, able to learn and develop their skills/knowledge whilst being inquisitive, creative and showing high levels of initiative.
- Capable of crafting and executing queries on demand, in a controlled and time efficient manner. Testing & troubleshooting. Problem investigation.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position