30th May 2022
My client is a global firm of professional intermediaries that play a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. They are looking for a Business Intelligence specialist to deliver and develop global data initiatives and projects, allowing accurate and intelligent reporting of business performance. They will be working with senior stakeholders. Sitting within the Data Services team in Global Broking, but supporting other areas of the business.
- Support and consult with the business to deliver collaborative data projects, generating insights that support business growth, largely through the development of Qlik dashboards.
- Strive to ensure there are no outages in the Qlik dashboards. Ensure high-level quality assurance and continuously moderate effectiveness and efficiency of the dashboards, avoid waste and eliminate redundancy.
- Ensure the successful day to day running of the Qlik data extraction processes.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of Data Visualisation, QlikSense (preferably), Looker, Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience in extracting data from various databases, at least 1 years’ experience using SQL.
- Analytical skills, including generation of reports by leveraging appropriate tools and platforms (SQL, Qlik Scripting, Qlik Visualisation & NPrinting).
- QL, scripting, XML/JSON parsing, data modelling/shaping.
- NPrinting administration and reporting development .
- Basic appreciation of Python and any experience of integrating Data Science kits into
Share This Position