12th May 2022
Up to 55k + bonus
BI Developer/Business Intelligence Developer – SQL, Visual Studio, MS Power BI,SSAS tabular – London
Salary: Up to 55k + bonus
My client is seeking a BI Developer for their London office. They are a dynamic and fast-paced software as a service company with a tech start-up environment ‘feel’ but with the unique position of being part of a global FTSE250 company.
BI Developer Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client requests for data extracts using pre-existing data models and cubes.
- Validating and cross-checking sources to ensure correct information is being distributed.
- Internal data assistance for desk analysts, including assisting with data requests.
- Analysing and testing computation models and tracking vessels via an internal app to verify load and discharge destinations.
- Writing SQL queries against databases to assist the validation processes. As well as reconciling and understanding data discrepancies.
- Developing dashboards and visualisations using MS Power BI.
BI Developer will have the following skills and experience
- Experience using SQL server management studio, Visual Studio and writing SQL queries. Hands on experience with SSAS tabular and working with data cubes.
- Good MS Office skills, particularly in-depth knowledge of advanced Excel functions.
- Ability to analyse large datasets, data cleansing and reporting.
- Experience of the SDLC using environments and source code control
Share This Position