10th October 2022
£70k - £80k per annum
City of London (Hybrid)
£70,000 – £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a City of London based financial services organisation, I’m seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a background in full project life cycle from requirements capture through to implementation and delivery. You will ideally have worked closely with IT teams and have worked with front/middle and Back Office trading applications.
The client offers a hybrid working environment, where you will be expected to be part based in their London offices, therefore the right candidate will be UK based and within a reasonable and commutable distance to London.
- Business analysis and problem solving
- Producing clear documentation to agreed standards
- Agreeing user requirements with the business and IT
- Co-ordinating requirements gathering and process definition workshops with the business
- Tracking issues, risks and dependencies on analysis and requirements work
- Ensuring the project manager is kept appraised of the status of the assigned projects and activities
- Managing project tasks and cross reporting to appropriate project teams
- Managing ad-hoc tasks as required
- Work with business stakeholders (sponsors, business managers, broking staff and delivery teams) to deliver business change.
- Produce required plans, project proposals and budgets.
- Manage projects against the agreed plan, providing and updating weekly project status and research-based reports to the project sponsor/stakeholders
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience in business analysis, problem solving and producing analysis deliverables ideally within a financial services environment as a minimum.
- Ability to self-start, identify tasks required to fulfil project deliverables and working as a team member
- Understanding of the full project life cycle from requirements capture through to implementation and delivery
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required
- Understanding of end-to-end processes within wholesale financial services
- Knowledge of Front, Middle and Back Office trading applications/technology
- Can demonstrate knowledge of OTC/ETD products across asset class
- Management of global initiatives working with geographically dispersed teams
- Regulatory landscape awareness
- Agile (Scrum) development methodology
- Experience of integration and system migration projects.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position