11th July 2023
£75,000 - £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
City of London (Hybrid)
£75,000 – £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a City based financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Business analyst with a background in Back Office Accounts Receivable based projects. The focus of this role will be working across the delivery portfolios for the Operations Middle Office, Back Office and Accounts Receivable organisations.
Due to the organisation operating a hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their City of London offices and willing to be office based 3 days per week.
- Conduct analysis of stakeholder objectives and produce clear documentation of requirements for Technology projects
- Produce relevant artefacts to effectively capture and communicate requirements, including High Level Requirements, User Stories, Business Process Flows, Gap Analysis and Impact Assessments
- Proactively ensure project requirements are signed off by key senior Business and Technology stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner in maintaining, refining and prioritising the product backlog
- Coordinate, hold and lead requirements gathering and process definition workshops with the business.
- Monitor, track issues, risks and dependencies on analysis and requirements work
- Contribute to the definition of business architecture and business solution design
- Support Solution Architects and Development teams in defining Technology solutions
- Understand and challenge requirements; proactively raise risks and issues to the Project Manager where identified
- Support in defining and managing User Acceptance Testing and end user training
- Ensure that appropriate levels of service are provided to meet current and future business needs
- The candidate should expect to be hands on, dealing with multiple teams and working on requirements for multiple workstreams in parallel.
- The Business Analyst will be expected to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure requirement are effectively documented, communicated and translated into Technology solutions.
- A expert understanding of Back Office and accounts receivable processes, including trading fee schedules, invoice generation, ledger management, cash collection and cash allocation
- Working knowledge of Accounts Receivable systems such as Oracle Financials, BlackLine or High Radius is highly desirable
- A good understanding of the front-to-back trade life cycle, including trading, middle/Back Office (booking, clearing), on-boarding, and reference data is desirable
- Understanding of the full project life cycle from requirements capture through to implementation and delivery
- It is expected that the chosen candidate will be an excellent communicator, a self-starter and has experience working in complex environments.
- Strong operating as a Business Analyst in Financial Services Technology
- Experience in an Agile development environment and good knowledge of Agile processes is desirable.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position