10th August 2022
Up to £80k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small dynamic team with a start-up mindset in an established hedge fund. We are looking for an experienced developer who wants to help drive and shape the future technology direction and contribute to the success of the company as a whole. You’ll be a self-starter with a passion for technology, who enjoys working in a true agile environment and who wants to actively contribute and move the company’s technology stack forward on a daily basis.
The team have embarked on a major business re-engineering project and are recruiting a new member to support these efforts.
The team are agile, and also want the candidate to contribute to the DevOps journey as we move to a cloud-based microservices architecture.
All team members are actively involved in directly supporting the business, with close and daily contact with the macro and systematic traders, Risk, Marketing and Middle Office teams.
About the Team:
We are responsible for the development of in-house and third-party systems used to book, manage, value and calculate risk and PnL for the trades of 2 trading desks; a systematic model-based desk and a discretionary macro desk, across a range of fixed income and FX assets.
We deliver solutions to trading, risk, marketing, operations, and compliance, ensuring that the candidate will gain knowledge of all aspects of hedge funds.
- C#, ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server
- Containers knowledge
- Be pragmatic and flexible in their approach.
- Be an analytical and logical problem solver.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be genuinely interested in the challenges of working in a dynamic trading environment.
- Finance or accounting knowledge
- Web application development skills (ASP.NET + JS + CSS + REST)
- DevOps – knowledge of containers, CI and CD, test-first development, and cloud
- Exposure to micro-services and/or micro Front End architectures
Share This Position