6th April 2023
Cloud IT Architect
£80,000 - £85,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Cloud IT Architect
Docklands, London (Hybrid)
£80,000 – £85,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a Leading financial services organisation, I am seeking and experienced Cloud Architect with exposure to both and AWS and Azure environments to work on a variety of internal and external IT delivery projects.
Due to the organisation operating a Hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their Docklands offices and willing to be office based at least 1 day per week.
- To act as a Cloud IT Architect on a variety of internal and external IT delivery projects.
- Produce high-quality High-Level Design documentation describing technical systems solutions, providing overall design direction and recommendations for resolution of complex technical issues
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the IT delivery and test teams throughout implementation phases
- Support the Enterprise Architects in the development of infrastructure road maps to support the evolution of the technical and digital portfolios from current to future state.
- Experience with AWS Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a service; micro-services architecture and Cloud architecture models is required.
- Additional knowledge of Azure cloud environment preferred
- Experience in designing, integrating, and managing end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on an AWS stack is required.
- 2+ Years in Architecture experience on AWS or Azure Cloud Platform
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Experience in systems and network design and development.
- Knowledge of networking, storage and server hardware configuration and design is preferred.
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with good stakeholder engagement
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects and delivery owners.
- Ability to work on complex projects with globally distributed teams and tight timelines
- Relevant IT Architecture certification (TOGAF, AWS) or accreditations (BCS) preferred.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position