21st September 2022
Cloud Security Specialist/Architect
Up to £110,000 per annum
Our client a financial services organisation are looking for a Cloud Security SME/Architect to join their global team. This is superb role where you will be responsible for security technology used in the cloud as well as implementing new technology for future projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate and maintain Security controls related to several of Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), container security, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, data loss prevention (DLP)
- Review and help refine Security Operations procedures to reflect best practice and mitigate current and emerging threats
- Maintain relationships with assigned third-party Security vendors and strategic partners
- Evaluate, design and implement new cloud technology and processes to mature cloud security controls
- Design and integrate consistent security solutions across on premise and cloud environments for domains such as vulnerability management, endpoint security, data security, network security, identity and access management, etc.
- Evaluate and leverage server less technology to automate security monitoring and incident response
- Facilitate monitoring and enforcement of configurations, as well as manage and monitor security on systems deployed in the cloud in a similar fashion as is done on-premise.
- Oversee design principles and controls relating to third party cloud solution providers
Great opportunity to join a security team that is influencing the way that the organisation is operating and using technology.
Consultant - Richard Sharp
Telephone: 0207 392 7507
Share This Position