30th March 2022
£450 - £480 per day (inside IR35)
£450 – £480 per day (inside IR35)
On behalf of an industry leading organisation, I am seeking an experienced Data Analyst on an initial 12-month contract basis. You will initially be assisting the project team in the database design, ensuring that the schemas and tables support existing and future operations and integration into the wider data ecosystem.
- Understand business needs and aggregate feedback to help define the product.
- Understand the technical landscape to best manage data and reporting.
- Within the projects, assist with the prioritization of the work to be done, based on business, technical and company needs.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure that requirements are fully documented and scope is clearly defined and agreed upon at a level of granularity that is consumable and meaningful for technical teams.
- Supporting the organisation and maintenance of timelines, status, risks and issues to provide transparency on all work to stakeholders, business partners and technical teams.
- Acting as the subject matter expert, work closely with internal development teams throughout delivery cycle
- Providing guidance and support to external development teams and service providers so as to deliver against roadmap items
- Providing support for product release testing and deployment.
- Developing and embedding post-production product support processes
- Working closely with the relevant business resources regarding go-to-market activity and operational processes.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Data Analyst related capacity or similar
- Preferred experience with Agile development, including the use of project management tools (such as JIRA, Rally or equivalent)
- Preferred experience within the corporate travel, hospitality, airline, GDS sector or other global network service related companies
- Preferred previous product and project management experience
- Strong change management process knowledge & experience
- Preferred experience in communicating information concisely and able to articulate technical information in a business-related manner clearly across geographies and teams.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position