21st July 2022
Enterprise Data Architect
£650 Per Day
Enterprise Data Architect – Evangelist
650 Outside IR35
London – Remote/Hybrid
Spencer Rose are looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Architect to identify and analyse change towards a desired business vision and outcome. In particular, The Data Enterprise architect will support the build and configuring of the Enterprise LakeHouse – which is a cross-functional effort.
Main responsibilities of the Enterprise Data Architect:
- Support the definition, elaboration, communication, and application of the company’s LakeHouse
- Define the data architecture for, and support the implementation of, enterprise data capabilities that will delivered by the LakeHouse
- Oversee the high-level data design, prototype and evangelise data solutions on the LakeHouse
- This role will suit a hands on Data or Solution architect who leads by doing.
The LakeHouse is the company’s next generation data platform converging existing Enterprise Data warehouse and Data Lake onto a new cloud platform, and tightly integrating it with the next gen ThoughtSpot Cloud analytics tool. Is it is also a significant expansion in terms of data scope and scale, adding many new data sources and use cases. The successful candidate would be expected to help migrate the existing Lake and lay the foundation for the next use cases we want to service on the LakeHouse.
Enterprise Data Architect will have the following skills:
- Able to demonstrate examples of communications Thought Leadership and Evangelism in the BI and Data Analytics domain, particularly to non-technical End Users
- 3+ years experience of solution, security, information, and infrastructure architecture.
- 3+ year experience of SQL – preferably Oracle and Hadoop flavours.
- 3+ years experience of a Dashboarding tool – preferably Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI or ThoughtSpot
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience designing and building frameworks for data governance and security policies.
- Experience of stakeholder management, SME network building and influencing across business and technology functions
Consultant - Chloe Aboud
Telephone: 0207 392 7516
Share This Position