15th May 2023
£70k per annum
Mid-Level Data Engineer
70k per annum
Spencer Rose are currently seeking a Mid-Level Data Engineer to join our client’s rapidly expanding London based team. Developing products that solve real problems for customers is at the heart of everything they do. They are on the hunt for an exceptional Data Engineer to help shape their insurtech product/dynamic data platform that’s changing the game in commercial insurance.
The Data Engineer’s Responsibilities:
- Design and implement ETL processes and data pipelines for receiving, transforming, and aggregating large amounts of data.
- Perform analysis across new and existing data sources to determine how best to process and combine, as well as what the functional results should be.
- Write code to transform and manipulate data to build data features.
- Maintain and schedule data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Implement unit and end-to-end testing to ensure that data is accurate and outputs reliable.
- Validate and monitor various aspects of Data Quality
The Data Engineer must have experience with the following tools:
- Python and SQL, and preferably exposure to other languages.
- Apache Spark (PySpark).
- AWS tools such as EMR, Lambda.
- Git version control.
- Command line, Linux and bash Scripting.
- Relational database experience.
Share This Position