18th May 2023
South East - Kent
£65k per annum.
Hybrid – Chatham
65k per annum.
Spencer Rose are looking for a Data Engineer to join our client’s fast-growing team. Our client sits within the Financial Service Industry. As a Data Engineer you will sit within their Data Delivery Function to enable data services for analytics, regulatory reporting and on-prem to cloud migrations. They have a cloud-first approach but are still migrating some on-prem data to Azure cloud.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
Data management: Implement master data management processes, including classification, security, quality, ethical principles, retrieval and retention processes
Systems design: Design components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
Datamodelling and design: Investigate corporate data requirements, and applies data analysis, design, modelling, and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures
Database Design: Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
Data Engineer Skills:
- Data migration, storage and modelling experience
- SSIS/ADF or equivalent ETL tool
- Cloud based database/data warehouse experience
- Experience of working with large datasets
- Experience of working in data orientated projects either waterfall or agile
- Strong understanding of unit testing and support testing documentation
Consultant - Chloe Aboud
Telephone: 0207 392 7516
Share This Position