18th May 2023
£65k per year
London, Hybrid (One day per week in Office)
Spencer Rose are looking for a a Data Engineer top join our clients team . They are a software as a service company, bringing true digital transformation to the global shipping industry by creating and bringing to market technology for the maritime industry that enhances the way shipping professionals work.
Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Use data from internal & external sources to provide the company with a competitive edge
- Maintain existing/develop new solutions to maximize the utility of data within the business
- Hands-on full lifecycle understanding of requirements and delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds
- Understand and document new and existing data requirements and translating these into high-level database designs and then implementing
- Proactively identify opportunities for data quality improvements
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders and users of the data
- Work with the development team to contribute to project delivery, review T-SQL code and provide occasional best practice guidance.
- Process large data sets/forecasting
- Additional/ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Data Engineer Experience
- SQL 2012-2019
- SSIS, On-Prem Legacy Systems
- Analysis Services Tabular
- Power Platform (Power BI On-premise and Embedded service/Powerapps/Power Automate)
- Strong T-SQL skills. Confident with advanced functions and complex datasets from transactional and batch sources.
Consultant - Chloe Aboud
Telephone: 0207 392 7516
Share This Position