12th April 2023
£73k per annum
73k per annum
Spencer Rose are looking for a Data Engineer for our client who is a Financial Services company based in Central London. The Data Engineer will be reporting to the Senior Data Engineer, enabling data services for analytics, regulatory reporting and BI through the capture, storage and modelling of data from source systems.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Data Visualisation: Providing overall control, to ensure appropriate use of data visualisation tools and techniques
- Data management: Devising and implementing master data management processes, including classification, security, quality, ethical principles, retrieval and retention processes.
- Systems design: Designing components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Data modelling and design: Investigating corporate data requirements, and applies data analysis, design, modelling, and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures
- Database Design: Developing and maintaining specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
Data Engineer Skills:
- Data migration, storage and modelling experience
- SSIS/ADF or equivalent ETL tool
- Cloud based database/data warehouse experience
- Experience of working with large datasets
- Experience of working in data orientated projects either waterfall or agile
- Strong understanding of unit testing and support testing documentation
Share This Position