1st September 2022
£475 per day
Data Engineer/Java experience
Outside IR35 Contract
My client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. A successful candidate must meet the following requirements below.
The Data Engineer must have the following Skills:
- SQL: Oracle, SQL Server, Impala, Hive
- Server: Apache, Nginx, Linux, Server Administration
- Language: Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit, Mockito, Spark, Scala
- SCM: Github, Subversion or equivalent
- Agile: Exposure to Agile methodologies and Rally, Jira or any various Agile oriented tools
The Data Engineer will have the following Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide application development leadership for new and existing data pipelines.
- Partner with users and product owners in understanding expectations.
- Advise/recommend activities as related to system/architectural direction and strategy.
- Create and maintain code and documentation.
- Research new technologies to enhance current system and tools.
- Act as subject matter expert in all things data related.
Share This Position