6th July 2022
Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineers
£75,000 - DoE
Salary: £75,000 – DoE
Based – London (flexible working)
Spencer Rose are urgently looking for a Data Scientist with a passion for Machine Learning to join a world-class Data Science team. Within this role you will evolve the design and development of data and machine learning products to support business strategies, as well as ensuring that machine learning services are scalable, reliable and robust. You will work closely with data and machine learning engineers, as well as product owners and other teams to deliver solutions and insights for the business.
The Data Scientist’s Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with the Data Science team to develop and deploy machine models into production for systems across millions of users.
- Implementing Rest APIs and working with the wider Product & Technology Department to ensure end-to-end product delivery.
- Support the Data Science team in prototyping and delivering deep learning models for personalisation and new applications.
The Data Scientist will have the following skills:
- Proven experience in machine learning models, data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience designing and developing recommender system.
- Passionate about machine learning/deep learning algorithms (eg NLP).
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms using Scala, SparkML, and Python.
- Experience with AWS (Serverless: Sagemaker, Lambda, API Gateway, EMR and related tools).
- Experience with implementing and integrating with Rest APIs.
Share This Position