15th March 2023
South East - Hampshire
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Petersfield, Hampshire (Hybrid)
£35,000 – £38,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a Hampshire based financial services client, I am seeking a Desktop Engineer with a background in Identity and Access Management (IAM). You will be required to support and maintain the end user computing experience for all users across the business.
Due to the organisation operating a hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their Petersfield offices and be willing to be primarily based on site with further hybrid flexibility on offer once you are settled into the business.
- To proactively support and maintain the end user computing experience for all users by ensuring the timely deployment and support of all end user devices including mobile/desktop device hardware, software builds and installations, the provision and maintenance of user credentials and email services.
- Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem Record logging, investigation, resolution, escalation, monitoring and closure, in line with SLA and relevant policies. 3rd party Vendor communication
- Access Management specifically Starters, Movers and Leavers
- Engage and maintain effective root cause analysis for appropriate incident and problem cases, making and documenting recommendations and solutions.
- Have an ability to prioritise different types of incidents and service impacting faults in accordance with the associated impact on end users, customers and production services.
- Assist in your particular areas of technical specialism, and show flexibility to support the wider team as part of a service orientated structure.
- Develop additional skills to assist with incidents and root cause activities within other areas of technical discipline across the team.
- Own and progress any audit requests, requirements or improvements within agreed timescales.
- Experience in an Identity and Access Management (IAM) environment.
- Exposure to supporting a wide range of systems and solutions but primarily Microsoft based technologies and applications including: Office 365, Exchange/Outlook, Office 16, Windows 7 & 10 and Active Directory
- Basic networking skills
- Mobile Device Management including iPhones and iPads
- Exposure to SNOW asset analysis tool or similar
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SCCM application packaging and deployment methods
- Experience in Identifying and troubleshooting both hardware and software issues.
- ITIL V3 Certification or equivalent.
- Experience of Data Centre working would be highly advantageous.
- Any Microsoft fundamentals series exams.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position