10th May 2022
Desktop Support Engineer
£70k per annum
Desktop Support Engineer London O365 – Trading apps – Troubleshooting
An experienced Desktop Support Engineer is needed for a London based hedge fund. The Desktop Support Engineer will have a keen eye for detail, enjoy troubleshooting and going above and beyond to resolve issues in the workplace.
My client use the Microsoft Office 365 suits of products, various trading tools including Bloomberg, Neovest and X_Trader and also inhouse trading application. The Desktop Support Engineer must come from an finance background for this role.
The Desktop Support Engineer will join one other Engineer in London, between you, you will work between 7am-6pm (early start = early finish, late start = late finish), there are other teams in the US and Asia for work out of hours. My client have applications that are hosted on both AWS and Azure so it’s a good chance to work in hybrid cloud environment.
The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for;
- Maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting software and hardware on the trade floor.
- Perform PC and Workstation moves
- Maintaining ticket queues and re-routing as and when needed
- Thinking outside the box to troubleshoot hardware and software errors
- Main support for executive-level users
The Desktop Support Engineer will have;
- 5+ years working in a support role
- Experience working with C-Suits employees
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working on a trading floor with trading applications
- Expert in the O365 suits of products Worked
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join a well-known Hedge Fund based in London
Share This Position