2nd August 2022
Digital Product Owner
PMO / Project Support
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Digital Product Owner
City of London/Remote
£70,000 – £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a Leading financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Digital Product Owner to join their established team. The Digital Product Owner will be responsible for developing the product vision and roadmap as well as working alongside the business to define user stories and create features and functionality.
- Own a product roadmap, responsible for defining, maintaining and improving awesome customer experiences that transform the way customers interact with the organisations products.
- Accountable for maximising the value delivered through the digital product, aligning your roadmap to customer and commercial targets and outcomes.
- Communicate the product strategy, vision and roadmap across the business – from executive members to front line operations teams.
- Make investment cases for product enhancement
- Balance performance and stability into prioritisation, appreciating and communicating the importance of having high availability digital products for customers
- Engage and collaborate with Tech & Change colleagues to deliver against a shared vision and roadmap
- Actively participate in the Product Owner community to share best practice and establish a best in class way of working
- Ensure all relevant policies and processes are followed where applicable and support the Change Framework & governance process.
- You have led customer facing digital products from concept to adoption, with experience in all stages of the product lifecycle
- Experience of working within SCRUM framework, experience playing an active role in SCRUM ceremonies
- Experience working alongside UX/UI teams, providing appropriate challenge to creative design
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of delivering step-change customer experiences
- Experience of problem solving using a logical and analytical approach
- Experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Appsee or similar.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position