8th April 2022
Engineering Manager, C#, Cloud, API
West Midlands - Birmingham
C#, Java, AWS/GCP/Azure, API
£80,000 + Benefits
Spencer Rose are partnered with a technological arm of a FTSE250 company based in Birmingham. My client are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a large team of people, where you will be working with developers to the CTO. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an Agile environment, ensuring quality standards of software releases throughout the complete development cycle.
You will be involved in the management of the team, but require a development/programming background using MS tech stack, cloud technologies, API’s and C# and/or Java, to have an understanding of the project. This is the perfect role for a Head of Engineering or Engineering Manager, looking for a challenge, who is passionate and comfortable leading a larger team.
You will have:
- Experience of building and leading a team of engineers
- Experience overseeing Engineering teams in an Agile environment.
- Experience of working in a Cloud (Azure preferably) and Microservice environment.
- Experience of monitoring and managing products in production.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about SDLC with emphasis on TDD and Automation.
- Knowledge of technical skills including, but not limited to: C#, MSSQL, Angular (or other Front End frameworks), API development/management
You will be responsible for:
- Lead a team to support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs.
- Be an active part of designing the technical architecture of the platform.
- Conduct regular code reviews.
- Drive the release process and continue to implement improvements.
- Ensure Secure Software Development Lifecycle is followed.
In return the successful candidate will receive a generous base salary, and fantastic perks. Full details will be given over the phone.
If this role looks like a good fit for you, please hit APPLY and a consultant will be in touch.
Share This Position