12th July 2022
PMO / Project Support
£500 - £550 per Day (inside IR35)
Docklands, London/Remote (Hybrid)
£500 – £550 per day (inside IR35)
Our key client has chosen to partner with Planview to implement its PPM Pro application and are seeking an experienced ePMO Specialist on a 6-month contract basis to focus on the successful implementation of the tool. This will be a key role as it will be the primary link between the PPM project team and the users of the new tool.
The role holder will be responsible for understanding how the new PPM tool will be configured for their business, creating training materials to cover key topics, delivering that training to end users, and then supporting them in their adoption of the tool once it has gone live and their projects have migrated to it. This process is expected to involve assisting with the data migration process and fielding any resulting queries, working with the project team to assist in their resolution.
- Previous experience in an ePMO capacity preferably within a financial services organisation.
- Experience of implementing Planview PPM Pro or an alternative PPM tool(s)
- Experience of delivering training and embedding change via projects/programs within Financial Services
- Experience in working on projects spanning multiple divisions/departments
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors in the delivery of projects
- Experience of working in a highly procedural project environment
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders at C Suite level
- Proficient in Microsoft: PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Project.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position