13th April 2022
ETL Engineer/Informatica Developer (Outside IR35)
£580 - £600 per day (outside IR35)
Remote (occasional travel to London offices)
£580 – £600 per day (outside IR35)
On behalf of a market leading organisation, I am seeking an experienced ETL Developer with strong knowledge of Informatica and Oracle, to join their Data & Analytics team. The team is in charge of developing the company’s Global Information Systems and maintaining them aligned with business needs.
The role will be 90% remote based, however occasional travel to their London offices will be required therefore you must be UK based and prepared to meet this requirement.
- You will be working with the team to build out their Data Warehouse to support applications within Data & Analytics, as well as support Business needs
- They use Informatica as their ETL tool, with their Data Warehouse hosted in Oracle.
- Planning for individual project tasks
- Development, testing, and deployment of project deliverables
- Issue resolution & escalation to meet requirements for project status reporting
- On call support team for handling production issues.
- 5+ years of Informatica ETL development experience with exposure to version 9.6.1 or later
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, ETL load & extract processes within Informatica. Additional experience with Metadata Manager, Informatica Parallelism, Power Exchange, & Real Time Data Acquisition desired
- Oracle databases within an ETL framework
- Data Warehouse technologies & concepts
- Unix environment & proven knowledge of Scripting languages.
3+ years’ experience with the following:
- Producing data models & DDL for implementing SQL database structures in support ETL processes
- Data Warehousing data architecture methodologies including dimensional modeling & Data Marts
- Power Exchange (PWX) in one or more of the following JMS/MSMQ/TIBCO/WebSphere MQ/Web Methods Broer
- XML Message & Real Time XML Queue Processing Informatica Data Transformation Studio Processing & related technologies (XSD/X-Path)
- Informatica B2B (Data Transformation Studio)
- Power Center Unstructured Data Option (UDO).
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position