10th November 2022
Up to £50,000 per annum
Location: City of London/Kent (Hybrid/Remote)
Up to £50,000 per annum
On behalf of a Spencer Rose key client, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EUC Engineer to join their established team based out of their London, Chatham, or Bradford office. As a Client Engineer you will manage the End User Computing (EUC) experience across the company’s laptop and mobile environments. This role reports in to the Lead Client Engineer.
You will operate as part of the centre of excellence across the Full Stack of Microsoft Office 365 and Cloud hosted services and be key to the business’ adoption path through the M365 roadmap, changing the way the business works and the shape of support. You will play a key role in sharing knowledge of Microsoft 365 within IT Department and wider teams
- BAU management of the company’s existing mobile endpoint solutions for laptop, tablet, mobile, Surface Hub and Microsoft Teams Rooms devices using Microsoft Intune, Windows Autopilot and Apple Business Manager.
- Management of incident and request queue for Client Engineering and Azure Virtual Desktop (Salesforce).
- Completion of low level design documentation relating to EUC projects, ensuring that key documentation is captured and signed off with relevant stakeholders before services are transitioned in to production.
- Guide and mentor Desktop Services Engineer, sharing knowledge of laptop and mobile device skills.
- Provide support for the purpose of project co-ordination, imagining, re-imaging PCs, break/fix scenarios, acting as an escalation point for desktop related incidents.
- Involvement in regular performance-and-development conversations with line manager.
- Protect the organisation assets in line with the requirements set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to reduce waste, improve efficiency, increase productivity and grow our business.
- Identify, assess, document, manage, escalate and report the risks associated with my role and business area, ensuring an appropriate control environment.
- Previous experience working in an EUC role.
- Deep SME level knowledge across Microsoft 365 coupled with a background supporting colleagues using Microsoft 365 environments and applications.
- AZ900 or higher Microsoft qualification to ensure a clear understanding of full-stack cloud environment.
- Extensive experience in an Azure environment, using the portal at Global Admin level.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10 deployment and management, Office 365, SCCM, WDS, AutoPilot, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, MDM solutions (Intune/Endpoint Management), Group Policy Management, Direct Access, AlwaysOnVPN, MFA, MCAS,SSO and identity management.
- Experience with managing deployments Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS and ipad
- Knowledge of network services (VLAN, DNS, DHCP).
- Experience using PowerShell commandlet knowledge for Azure and Office 365 to administer reporting functionality within Active Directory.
- Understanding of JSON, XML.
- ITIL – within Service and Service Delivery/ITIL Foundation/Qualification.
- Experience with MDM for Macbook and Apple Business Manager.
Share This Position