7th June 2023
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Central London (Hybrid)
£60,000 – £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a Central London based Hedge Fund, I’m seeking an experienced EUC Engineer. The role requires good technical, and communications skills and a passion for the latest technology. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of applied experience as a EUC Engineer that includes the deployment, monitoring and support of secure Windows Servers running enterprise applications including Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 installations, Intune, End Point, administration, migrations and troubleshooting.
The role will initially require a commitment to be office based 5 days per week, however hybrid working will be introduced once the candidate has settled.
- Deploy and support Enterprise Windows systems and third-party applications.
- Application performance monitoring.
- Management of Windows images and application packaging.
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies – Office 365, AD, Azure
- Automation using PowerShell (and/or Python)
- Infrastructure operations including shared afterhours support and maintenance for global, enterprise systems.
- High availability, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Be available for other engineers and work with them to resolve issues.
- Previous experience in an EUC/Windows Administration capacity, preferably within a financial services environment.
- A background in administering and supporting Microsoft Technologies – Office 365, AD, Azure infrastructure.
- Ability to investigate systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position