7th September 2022
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
City of London/Remote (Hybrid)
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a leading financial services organisation, I’m seeking an experienced EUC Engineer. You will be responsible for managing the End User Computing (EUC) experience across the company’s laptop and mobile environments.
Whilst the role operates a hybrid work model with an expectation of 2days per week office based, you must be UK based and within commutable distance of their London offices.
- Operating as part of the centre of excellence across the Full Stack of Microsoft Office 365 and Cloud hosted services and be key to the company adoption path through the M365 roadmap, changing the way the business works and the shape of support. Key role in sharing knowledge of Microsoft 365 within IT Department and wider teams
- BAU management of the company’s existing mobile endpoint solutions for laptop, tablet, mobile, Surface Hub and Microsoft Teams Rooms devices using Microsoft Intune, Windows Autopilot and Apple Business Manager
- Management of incident and request queue for Client Engineering and Azure Virtual Desktop (Salesforce)
- Completion of low-level design documentation relating to EUC projects, ensuring that key documentation is captured and signed off with relevant stakeholders before services are transitioned into production
- Guide and mentor Desktop Services Engineer, sharing knowledge of laptop and mobile device skills. Provide support for the purpose of project co-ordination, imagining, re-imaging PCs, break/fix scenarios, acting as an escalation point for desktop related incidents
- Active participation in a continuous learning culture where the development of new skills and knowledge is paramount to the success of both role and career
- Involvement in regular performance-and-development conversations with line manager
- Comply with the organisations Information Security Policy, and all subordinate policies and local procedures
- Protect the organisation assets in line with the requirements set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Previous experience working in an EUC role, preferably within a financial services environment
- Deep SME level knowledge across Microsoft 365 coupled with a background supporting colleagues using Microsoft 365 environments and applications
- Strong communication skills, along with troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills
- Extensive experience with Azure portal at Global Admin level
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10 deployment and management, Office 365, SCCM, WDS, AutoPilot, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, MDM solutions (Intune/Endpoint Management), Group Policy Management, Direct Access, AlwaysOnVPN, MFA, MCAS,SSO and identity management
- Experience with managing deployments Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS and iPad
- Knowledge of network services (VLAN, DNS, DHCP)
- Possess a ‘customer centric’ attitude coupled with excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position