25th May 2022
Field IT Team Lead
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Field IT Team Lead
£55,000 – £65,000 per annum
On behalf of a global leading organisation, I am seeking an experienced Field IT Team Lead. The Field IT Team Lead is responsible for managing all aspects of Field IT services and End User computing technology operations for employees across the region and includes executive support. The role requires implementing tools, managing budget, implementing automation where appropriate, knowledge management, improving processes, and measuring success.
- The IT Team Lead must be able to create and sell the successful strategy/roadmap for the underlying services, and then execute that by leading and influencing teams and customers. Must be able to develop and build high-performance team members and have a customer focus attitude that takes ownership and enjoys working with people as much as working with technology.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics and KPIs for end user support and productivity.
- Deliver end user service projects on time, set high quality standards and operate within budget.
- Build relationships with business partners to ensure end user services and productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
- Implement, manage and communicate results of end-user satisfaction surveys, and develop action plans to address areas needing improvement.
- Apply end user support best practices, ITIL, and problem management to drive continual process improvement culture.
- Promote self-service tools, the request catalogue, and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Perform trend analyses and develop action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs.
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen – must have previous experience managing operational and capital budgets.
- Directs and manages resources in daily activities, annual goals and career planning.
- Ensure strong organizational leadership, team stability and team dynamic.
- 10+ years of delivering workplace and end user technology services and infrastructure at a company with significant scale.
- 5+ years delivering virtualized and automated technology capabilities in support of desktop and mobile computing platforms.
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading Field IT/End User Support Services teams
- Introducing operational discipline into ad hoc process areas.
- Experience significantly increasing maturity levels for Field IT/End User support operations processes.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, Custom Apps, ServiceNow, AD and GPOs, conferencing systems, file sync and share tools, etc.
- Experience providing 24/7 support that includes a regional remote user base.
- Experience in streamlining Desktop support functions, including asset management, software management, software deployment and patch management.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position