26th July 2023
FirstVision Application Support Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
FirstVision Application Support Engineer (12-month FTC)
City of London (Hybrid)
£60,000 – £70,000 per annum
On behalf of a Leading financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer with hands on experience of FirstVision. Working within their Platform and Payment team, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to utilise their analytical skills in the IT function.
Reporting to the Principal Platform Support Analyst, you will be a Platform Specialist working in a team of SMEs consisting of Support Analysts and Specialists. The Specialist role provides essential day to day support to Analysts for key Card and Payment system queries and tasks. You also support projects and on-boarding of new production processes.
Due to the organisation operating a hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their London offices and willing to be office based 1 day per week.
- Responsible for the ongoing success of the departments card and payment platforms
- Responsible to carry out thorough analysis of internal and external queries or those flagged by the system.
- Responsible for FirstVision Release and configuration management
- Responsible for Debit card, 3D secure platform related change and consultancy
- Responsible for providing necessary support to Platform engineering team.
- Supporting Platform Support Analysts as needed, offering SME advice on day-to-day issues.
- Escalating issues, events, risks & risk events to the Principal Platform Analyst as required.
- Embraces a continuous learning and improvement culture where the development of new skills and knowledge is paramount to the success of your role.
- Provides positive behaviours in communication and collaboration amongst peers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for ongoing budget and stock monitoring & tracking
- Hands on working knowledge of FirstVision system.
- Experience with Debit Card processing, Payment gateways – Realex, Acquirers.
- 3D Secure (VBV), Contactless Cards and Tokenisation (ApplePay/GooglePay)
- Good understanding of UK consumer lending regulatory landscape including PSD, CCA compliance
- Knowledge of Visa Operating Regulations, VROL (Dispute) and VPA (Chip personalisation).
- Good interpersonal; organisational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills
- SQL for Data analytics
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with perseverance and professionalism.
- Confident, able to build credibility with stakeholders and suppliers.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position