1st February 2023
Hybrid Junior C# Developer
Up to £35,000
Junior C# Developer
C#, SQL, Degree
Up to £35,000
A market leading IoT Service Provider is looking to expand their development team with a Senior C# Developer. This is a new role due to continued growth at an exciting time for the business. My client have won multiple new contracts leading to new greenfield projects. The Senior C# Developer will be working in an agile environment, using the very latest technology, this is not a role to be missed.
The Junior C# Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Implementing analytics and monitoring tools to comprehend the performance of code deployments
- Collaborating with the product team to develop awareness of the business requirement
- Recording your outputs/achievements
- Involved in the life-cycle Software Development
- Assessing and sustaining frameworks, process and tools
- Translating business requirements into software – both practical and non-practical aspects
- In continuous contact with several other departments involved in the SDLC
The Junior C# Developer must have the following skills:
- Degree in BEng or BSc degree in software engineering, electrical engineering or a related technical field, minimum 2:1.
- A strong understanding of OO programming principles and knowledge of at least one (PHP, C#)
- Understanding of SQL
- Good knowledge of database design and the ability to apply this knowledge in software development
- Managing the SDLC
- Knowledge of Git is desirable
- Must be willing to drive
This is a huge opportunity for a Junior C# Developer to join a dynamic, growing, forward thinking business, working on truly game changing applications that have never been seen before in this field.
Press APPLY as a consultant will be in touch.
Share This Position