31st March 2022
Information Security Specialist
£78,000 per annum
Information Security Specialist (12-month Fixed term contract)
£78,000 per annum
On behalf of a City of London based financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Information Security Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring all people, processes and technology operate in a secure manner by working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external providers and providing security consultancy and design expertise.
- This is an information security specialist role that requires demonstration of expert level knowledge of Information Security and Design.
- The Information Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring organisational assets are secured appropriately based on their importance to the organisation.
- To provide expert advice and guidance on how to minimise the impact to the business of potential threats to the network or assets.
- To liaise with potential or current partners and suppliers to the business and evaluate the information security levels of the company or products.
- As required support and investigate the vulnerability of the business to potential malicious attacks and recommend defensive actions.
- To ensure that information security policies are implemented, enforced, monitored and complied with and to ensure the business embraces a culture of Information Security.
- To develop and review Information Security Standards and Guidelines within the business in line with Policies and Industry best practises.
- To develop and ensure data security procedures are approved that provide the more detailed steps that service areas need to adhere to in order to implement that data security policies.
- Adherence to standards, including ISO27001 and Information Technology, PCI-DSS and Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Previous experience in a Information Security capacity, preferably within a financial services environment
- CISSP, CISM qualified, or a Degree in Information Security
- Experienced in information security standards, including ISO2700, PCI-DSS and Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Extensive experience in working alongside senior stakeholders is essential to the role
- Proficient in creating Security Standards and Process for Information and IT Security
- In depth knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS), IT and Security Solutions and Security technologies
- Knowable in IT Networking, Infrastructure and Auditing.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position