14th September 2022
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
City of London/Hybrid
£65,000 – £70,000 per annum
On behalf of a Spencer Rose key client, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst to join their established EMEA team based out of their London HQ. The person in this role will work as part of their main Global Platforms team, who are responsible for developing and maintaining all corporate IT services, ranging from desktop engineering through on premise and cloud virtualisation, storage and SAAS products, network connectivity as well as providing an escalation point for support.
Our client operates a hybird work model, this means you must be within a commutable distance of their City of London offices.
- Responsible for maintaining a subset of live services including but not limited to:
- Scheduled checks through all assigned systems.
- Service improvements – managed and transitioned through the established Change Process.
- Incident and Service Request escalations from other teams.
- Conducting planned resilience and continuity activities through all global systems, services, platforms and offices.
- Capacity management across all core services and systems, to ensure growth is predicted and scaled for.
- Backup and resilience through Commvault.
- Liaising with third parties and the business to resolve issues and incidents.
- Work within and adhere to set delivery standards through all incident and request queues.
- Continuously look and drive for development/training areas and improvements for the entire team.
- Act as the Subject matter expert on our Server and storage environment (VMware, Azure, HPe hardware.
- Work to triage and resolve user incidents & service requests, taking ownership, troubleshooting and liaising with other IT teams to resolve and manage user expectations.
- Improve and iterate on service support provision to the office.
- Provide support with hardware and software maintenance.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an infrastructure or similar capacity
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM or equivalent
- Customer oriented, with a passion for delivering excellent service and for continuous improvement of services.
- Professional manner with a strong work ethic.
- Good problem-solving skills, with a solution focused approach.
Experience in the following technology (alternatives may be considered):
- VMWare ESXi & VCentre, VMware (vCenter + Horizon), PowerShell Scripting and automation, Backup tools (ideally Commvault), Office 365, Microsoft Intune (or equivalent MDM Solution), Windows Server, Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, Exchange (both on-prem and M365), Endpoint Security Software (Cisco Amp – or equivalent), Service Now ITSM.
Consultant - Andrew McEnroe
Telephone: 0207 392 7513
Share This Position