21st July 2022
£650 Inside IR35
Salary: 650 Inside IR35
London – Hybrid/Remote
Spencer Rose is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join a team of innovative specialists leading the development of standardized solutions to real FX market problems. The architecture practice establishes and maintains the architectural framework to support the technology strategy within which IT solutions can be delivered. It is responsible for ensuring reliable, resilient, cost-beneficial business service solutions are delivered.
Infrastructure Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality High Level Design documentation describing technical systems solutions, providing overall design direction and recommendations for resolution of complex technical issues
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the IT engineering, delivery and test teams throughout implementation phases
- Act as a liaison between Architecture and Engineering and direct the development of technical standards and platforms, quality and best practices.
- Support the Enterprise Architects in the development of infrastructure road maps to support the evolution of the technical and digital portfolios from current to future state
- This role will be aligned primarily against the Settlements business line which designs and delivers key mission critical systems for the organization and its customers. Integration and collaboration with non-settlements teams may also be required to drive and deliver standards and technology efficiencies.
Infrastructure Architect Skills:
- Solid understanding and design capability across multiple infrastructure domains such as VDIs, networks, compute, storage, database, backups, virtualization, private cloud, data center, collaboration & end user.
- In-depth technical knowledge across several infrastructure disciplines, eg Microsoft Technologies, Red Hat/Linux, VMWare, ESX, vSphere, Citrix, IBM Websphere MQ, Oracle, DB2, LAN/WAN/MAN, Routing, Firewall, Wireless, IDS/IPS, WAN optimization, Proxy, VPN services, Load Balancing and IT Security
- Experience or technical knowledge of toolsets and infrastructure management solutions
- Experience designing, documenting, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
Consultant - Chloe Aboud
Telephone: 0207 392 7516
Share This Position