15th May 2023
£650 per day (Inside IR35)
Day rate – 650 per day (Inside IR35)
6 month Contract
Hybrid working – 1 day a week in office (London)
Spencer Rose are partnered with a leading financial organisation who are looking for a Infrastructure Architect. The Infrastructure Architect will be working on a variety of internal and external IT delivery projects providing quality design documentation describing technical systems solutions and providing overall design direction.
The Infrastructure Architect will have the following responsibilities –
- Provide and offer direction to the IT engineering, delivery and test teams throughout implementation phases
- Work between Architecture and Engineering and direct the development of technical standards and platforms, quality and best practices
- Provide support to the Enterprise Architects in the development of infrastructure road maps to support the evolution of the technical and digital portfolios.
The Infrastructure Architect will have the following skills and experience –
- Background upgrade experience of Windows 2022, ESX server, VMWare and on-prem infrastructure.
- Deep understanding and design capability across multiple infrastructure domains. These include – VDIs, networks, compute, storage, database, backups, virtualization, private cloud and data centers
- Technical knowledge across several infrastructure disciplines, eg Microsoft Technologies, Red Hat/Linux, VMWare, ESX, vSphere, Citrix, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle, DB2, LAN/WAN/MAN, Routing, Firewall, Wireless, IDS/IPS, WAN optimization, Proxy, VPN services, Load Balancing and IT Security.
Consultant - Jack Hickford
Telephone: 0207 392 7505
Share This Position