14th June 2023
IT Security Specialist – PAM
£100,000 - £110,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
IT Security Specialist – PAM
London Docklands (Hybrid)
£100,000 – £110,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a market Leading financial services organisation, I am seeking a Security Specialist with a background in Privileged Access Management (PAM). This is a lead role and will support the implementation of new or modified Privileged Access Management (PAM) capabilities delivered by projects and will be responsible to help develop and mature operational aspects of these new capabilities.
Due to the organisation operating a hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their London offices and willing to be office based 1 day per week.
- Engineer processes and solutions to ensure that PAM services perform according to defined processes intended to reduce risk and comply with internal security policies and standards.
- Working with stakeholders, define and document business requirements and technical designs for integration with technology infrastructure and business applications.
- Engineer, deploy, and maintain the Centrify/Delinea PAM solution including PAS, Authentication Service and Audit & Monitoring Service.
- Take responsibility for the rolling out of PAM solution(s) with expertise in integrating disparate systems.
- Establish a continual service improvement plan and improve overall PAM service, focusing on operational, process and resource efficiency.
- Proficient with design and implementation of Centrify/Delinea Zero Trust PAM solution.
- Experience identifying privileged access use cases and implementing controls which restrict access and reduce standing privileges.
- Knowledge of role-based access control (RBAC) and how it is used to enforce the principle of least privilege access.
- Knowledge of just-in-time access provisioning and associated PAM technologies used to reduce standing privileges.
- Experience with privileged account discovery and automation of account onboarding processes.
- Experience with password vaults used to protect privileged accounts, including shared accounts, service accounts and application to application accounts (A2A).
- Experience with using a vault to manage secrets and encryption keys which include enforcement of password controls.
- Experience with development and implementation of security monitoring use cases using components that provide audit logging, session monitoring and analytics capability.
- Familiar with the integration of PAM technologies with ITSM systems, such as ServiceNow.
- Familiar with Identity and Access Management solutions and integration with PAM (SailPoint, Okta, Ping, etc.).
- Knowledge of multifactor authentication and experience implementing 2FA on various privilege access interfaces.
- Familiar with SIEM technologies and security log integrations, such as Splunk.
- Experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, Windows and Nix operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Proficient in writing procedures and technical documentation.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position