31st July 2023
IT Service Desk Analyst
South East - Kent
Up to £28,000 per annum
IT Service Desk Analyst (12 month FTC)
Up to £28,000 per annum
On behalf of a Leading Financial Services organisation, I am seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join their established and busy team where you will deliver an exceptional level of 1st and 2nd Line support & service for colleagues across the business.
Due to support commitments across the business, you will be required to work a 5 day week on rotation Monday – Saturday with an on-call rota which you will be paid additionally.
- IT Service Desk Analysts will deliver an exceptional level of 1st and 2nd Line support & service for colleagues.
- Primarily remote support role via telephone, but face to face customer contact is expected.
- Provide remote and on-site desktop/service and support including front line and second line level within a medium/large organisation.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting skills to identify the root cause of incidents and resolve incidents.
- Apply technical knowledge to identify and progress opportunities to address the underlying cause of recurring incidents as part of Problem Management
- Follow documentation and apply technical knowledge to identify and progress opportunities to address the underlying cause of recurring incidents as part of Problem Management working with the support of other team members where required.
- Take end to end ownership of requests & incidents where appropriate.
- Identify and take ownership/participate in opportunities to increase first time and first line fix rates working with the support of other team members where required.
- Contribute to the Service Improvement Plan and take ownership of improvement initiatives.
- Engages with colleagues within and outside of IT in a professional, collaborative manner to provide excellent service and support to the business.
- Work with other IT teams and business colleagues on assigned initiatives, and confident working independently where needed.
- Good understanding of an IT Service Desk & 2nd line support
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, customer focused, remote and reactive team.
- Deputise and act as a delegate for the Principal Desktop Support Engineers where appropriate.
- Proven experience of working within with ITIL aligned processes.
- Good working knowledge supporting Azure, O365 services.
- Experience in providing service/support, following documented processes and procedures.
- Experience in using problem solving skills to improve the customer experience.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Advanced experience of supporting Windows 10. Foundational understanding of Citrix, SCCM & Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Demonstrable technical aptitude/technical knowledge and understanding of infrastructure and applications.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position