13th June 2022
Machine Learning Engineer
My client is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their Data Science team. The Machine Learning Engineer will evolve the design and development of data and machine learning products to support business strategies, as well as ensuring that machine learning services are scalable, reliable and robust. The Machine Learning Engineer will work closely with other data and machine learning engineers, as well as product owners and other teams to deliver solutions and insights for the business.
- Working with the Data Science team to develop and deploy machine models into production for systems across millions of users.
- Implementing Rest APIs and working with the wider Product & Technology Department to ensure end-to-end product delivery.
- Support the Data Science team in prototyping and delivering deep learning models for personalisation and new applications.
- Proven experience in machine learning models, data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience designing and developing recommender system.
- Passionate about machine learning/deep learning algorithms (eg NLP).
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms using Scala, SparkML, and Python.
- Experience with AWS (Serverless: Sagemaker, Lambda, API Gateway, EMR and related tools).
- Experience with implementing and integrating with Rest APIs.
- Experience delivering large scale projects where you applied machine learning theories and techniques into Production systems.
- Working within Agile methodology
Consultant - Chloe Aboud
Telephone: 0207 392 7516
Share This Position