9th October 2023
London - Canary Wharf
Up to £80,000 per annum
Docklands, London (Hybrid)
Up to £80,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a leading financial services client, I am seeking an M365/SharePoint Specialist to provide 2nd and 3rd line support for the organisations Collaboration Tool set and Infrastructure in the company’s 24×7 hosted and cloud environments. You will be required to take ownership of problems through to resolution over a wide variety of systems and technologies. The role requires SME level experience for supporting multiple resilient solutions in an enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environment and M365 Platform.
- Responsible for the Collaboration Tool-set:
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Application Workflows (using PowerApps & Power Automate)
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft One Drive
- Exchange Online
- Other M365 tool set applications eg PowerBi
- Maintain and provide SME level infrastructure and content support for the internal and external Microsoft M365 solutions.
- Managing the vendor relationship for Outsourced SharePoint Support and be the main interface for providing Business As Usual and Project Support where required
- Running the Workflow migrations converting from internal systems into suitable M365 Power products running in the cloud
- Responsible for governance and configuration management of the M365 environment
- Responsible for the record retentions policies across the environment for all M365 applications
- General Housekeeping & Administration of the M365 environment for all applications
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all required Key Controls across the environment
- Business As Usual Support across all applications
- Ensure that the BAU service is prioritised and all incidents, problems and service requests are responded to in an efficient manner without negatively impacting SLA’s and reporting metrics in place.
- Provide problem resolution of systems for local and remote users.
- Participate in the Infrastructure Support team in scheduled Disaster Recovery testing activities and provide SME level support for M365 applications where required.
- Create, maintain and review operational process and support documentation.
- Perform daily/weekly/quarterly system checks. Ensure any issues identified are tracked and addressed.
- Participate in the on-call rota and planned weekend work as required.
- Perform monthly operating system patching as required.
- Provide representation for Infrastructure Support changes at the weekly/daily CAB. Ensure other team’s changes do not have an impact on the delivery of the infrastructure services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior IT operational support experience across business-critical Production M365 and Sharepoint On-prem and Online solutions.
- Must have very strong experience supporting production Microsoft M365 solutions, including SharePoint Online and Teams, in an enterprise Microsoft Windows/Active Directory environment.
- Experience within a financial services environment preferred
- Performed SharePoint on-premise migrations to SharePoint Online
- Strong experience of supporting enterprise web infrastructure services and related technologies.
- Experience of supporting M365 data backup and governance technologies in the cloud.
- Experience in working with ticket systems such as ServiceNow and an understanding of priorities and SLA’s.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework (understanding of Incident, Request, Problem, Change).
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position