31st March 2023
£100,00 - £110,000 per annum
London Docklands (Hybrid)
£100,00 – £110,000 per annum
On behalf of a Key Spencer Rose financial services client, we have an exciting opportunity for a permanent PMO Manager to join the team and provide proactive management and support to the flagship infrastructure transformation programme of work.
Due to the organisation operating a Hybrid work model, you must be within commutable distance of their Docklands offices and willing to be office based at least 1 day per week.
- To contribute to the overall success of the Transformation Programme by providing a comprehensive programme and portfolio management support to the Programme PMO team utilising PMO best practices. This will involve in working closely with the PMO function as well as the Lead Delivery Partner teams and providing support and insight to the PMO management team on an ongoing basis
- Proactive management support to the Programme Director
- Provide support & guidance to PMO analyst team members on overall activities such as programme reporting, planning and tracking and RAID logs in line with the business delivery plan and overall programme governance and processes
- Work collaboratively with the Lead Delivery Partner PMO to ensure services are as expected, providing support, guidance and direction where required
- Line management of a team of PMO Analysts
- Ensuring programme processes and governance is effective and followed by all
- Facilitation of programme forums and programme reporting requirements (agenda setting, minutes, actions, reporting packs, presentations etc)
- Development and delivery of key internal and external reporting and information packs to relevant stakeholders; build and track Product and programme reports, including those to manage dependencies, resource estimations and RAID as applicable ensuring accurate reporting across the programme
- Provide timely and consistent communication to relevant stakeholders on progress, impacts and changes as relevant
- Assistance with supplier management: working collaboratively with supplier teams; identifying and addressing concerns or escalating as applicable
- To raise and challenge where risks, issues and dependencies are not being managed and assist with identification of mitigations and resolution
- Support the management of resource supply and demand through analysis/review and challenge of capacity planning data.
- Experience of working in large programmes involving delivery partners and a wide set of stakeholders is essential
- 5+ Years of Experience in a PMO lead role
- Good working knowledge of programme methodologies and frameworks, PRINCE2, Agile etc.
- A background of working in a complex financial services environment is essential
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes with effective practices for capacity and risk management
- Good understanding of managing business change
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Strong attention to details, with strong written and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position