4th May 2023
Up to: £75,000 + £15,000 Discretionary Bonus
Permanent – Up to: £75,000 + £15,000 Discretionary Bonus
Hybrid working – 2 days in the office per week
Spencer Rose are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a leading financial organisation, based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for the Process Engineer to provide leadership and support on a large scale process mapping and improvement programme across risk, compliance and technology functional areas.
The Process Engineer will have the following roles and responsibilities –
- Support the mapping of processes for a number of functional areas within the business by creating maps to an agreed standard and ensure risks and associated controls are appropriately captured.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements based on knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma principles,
The Process Engineer should have the following skills and experience –
- Knowledge and experience in mapping processes using Microsoft Visio or other workflow tools
- Previous experience working within Financial Services, Banking or Capital Markets (Ideally FX)
- Previous ownership of operational/corporate improvement initiatives.
Consultant - Jasmin Ovington
Telephone: 0207 392 7504
Share This Position