6th February 2024
Product Owner – Financial Services
PMO / Project Support
£70,000 - pro-rata
London – 2 days a week in the office
9 month fixed-term contract
£70,000 – pro-rata
Please only apply if you have relevant experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner within financial services
Are you an experienced Product Owner, that has industry experience in financial service organisation, do you act as the bridge between operations and IT? Can you own a product focussed on billings/discount?
If yes to the above, this could be a great role for you.
My client, a leading global brokerage is looking for a Product Owner that has experience, ideally, with billings and discount in an AR team. Initially for maternity cover, you’ll be the key contact for the operations department globally for platform related queries and issues.
They’ll also working on new AR platforms that went live a couple of months ago, as well as Oracle AR modules.
The Finance Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating both new AR platforms as well as Oracle AR for new developments
- Managing delivery including spillages to stakeholders
- Help drive improvements to functionality
- Facilitate meetings between stakeholders
- Manage change requests on the AR platform
The Product Owner will have:
- Experience in managing roadmaps for complex IT projects
- Good understanding of platform management tools
- Experience in an a financial service environment
- Solid understanding of agile frameworks
If you tick the boxes above, please hit APPLY and a consultant will be in touch
Consultant - Seth Couch
Telephone: 0207 392 7503
Share This Position