30th January 2023
PMO / Project Support
South East - Berkshire
Salary – £65,000
Fully remote working
Spencer Rose are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to join a leading telecoms company, based in Central London, but offers fully remote working.
Currently, our client is working on 2 major migration projects from on-prem to the cloud and are looking for a Programme Manager to build an effective process to facilitate this migration.
This is a unique opportunity for a Programme Manager to join a company that offers a fantastic platform for progression and really look to understand from the get go what you’re looking to get out of your career and where you see yourself career wise within the next 2 years.
The Programme Manager will have the following responsibilities –
- Helping build effective processes to facilitate migrations at high-scale
- Co-ordinating all the teams involved in a migration to ensure they are resourced properly and that we have everything in place to make migrations a success
- Managing complex launches across multiple geographies and both traditional & new routes to market
The Programme Manager will have the following skills –
- The candidate will have 2 years+ experience as a Programme Manager
- Has obtained a Programme or Project Management qualification like PRINCE2 (Desired)
- Worked previously on on-prem migrations to the cloud
- Has previous experience working within telecoms
Consultant - Jack Hickford
Telephone: 0207 392 7505
Share This Position