21st April 2022
Up to £95k
Up to £95k
On behalf of key client, a global leading financial services organisation, Spencer Rose are seeking a Project Manager/BA to lead the planning and management of a new Data Hub, a key component of the organisation’s Data Strategy. This Project Manager/BA will have the exciting opportunity to help drive cultural change to put data at the heart of the organisation.
- Planning the delivery of the new cloud-based Data Hub
- Liaise with the Head of Data Strategy, to build and maintain the product (requirements) backlog and QA teams to ensure that test plans align with business need and occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Act as scrum master, ensuring that all Agile ceremonies are respected
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to ensure a smooth transition to operational mode
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project, ensuring that realistic plans are maintained and communicated to stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years prior experience as a project manager, ideally incorporating at least one of the following domains: Cloud/Data/Financial markets/M.I.
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role preferable.
- Experience in financial markets/trading data domain
- Solid knowledge of technical project management methodologies – particularly Agile, with SCRUM Master Certification, JIRA and Confluence proficiency desirable.
- Connect and communicate effectively with multiple levels of the organization and shift rapidly between communications styles (technical review through executive update)
- Ability to lead change through positive influence, strong analytical abilities, and problem solving
Share This Position