14th November 2022
Up to £48,000
City of London/Hybrid
Salary: up to £48,000
On behalf of a Spencer Rose key client, based within the financial services industry, we have a fantastic opportunity for a QA Analyst to test, monitor and maintain BAU activities and Legacy system changes on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will coordinate test activities across multiple projects and product streams to develop and execute coherent, achievable and realistic test execution plans.
- Ensure deliverables (such as user stories & requirements) that provide input in to test execution are completed to a consistent level of detail
- Define test project scope, goals, and deliverables to support the business initiatives
- Monitor adherence to the Definition of Done’
- Facilitation of sprint ceremonies including sprint retrospectives, planning and backlog grooming.
- Communicate with the wider technology teams to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues such as environment readiness and reference data
- Management and collaboration of the UAT process
- Assist and facilitate prioritisation of software defects and enhancements using defect management tools such as Jira
- Introduce and adopt Agile development principles where possible
- Technical background
- Introduce test automation techniques where possible and contribute to test automation strategies and execution
- Work closely with developers to develop unit and automated system integration tests
- Introduce and advocate a shift left’ mentality to testing and measure code quality.
- Develop test execution packs and test strategies
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience in test methodologies and tooling
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Dependency Management or Source Control tools
- Coding skills in any language is an advantage
- Experience with Linux or Windows operating systems – configuration and command lines
- Experience in test automation
- Ability to work on multiple projects whilst managing multiple deadlines and differing priorities
- Proven experience in test execution, problem solving, documentation and working to tight deadlines
- Understanding the full project life cycle from requirements capture through to implementation and delivery
- Writing skills – ability to produce design documentation in a clear, accurate and compelling manner
- Ability and experience to work efficiently in geographically distributed teams.
Share This Position