15th March 2023
Quantitative Team Lead
Up to £170,000 plus bonus
Quantitative Team Lead
Location: London – Hybrid London
Company: A global trading firm
Salary: Up to £170,000 plus bonus
A reputable, global trading company is looking for a talented and driven Quantitative Team Lead to join their team in London. As a Quantitative Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of quantitative analysts and developers to create and implement trading strategies and risk management solutions.
The Successful Quantitative Team Lead will manage either a team of 5 or 10. This is made up of Quant Developers, Analysts and Financial Engineers. You will be responsible for managing the data that goes to vendors and internal teams. Your customer base will be over 350 users.
The key part of this role is ensuring the right flows go to the right places.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience with Rates, FXO, Options or Credit
The Quantitative Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of quantitative analysts and developers to develop and implement trading strategies and risk management solutions
- Develop and implement quantitative models and algorithms for trading and risk management
- Collaborate with traders, risk managers, and other stakeholders to develop and refine trading strategies
- Analyze market data and other relevant information to identify trends and opportunities
- Ensure the team’s code is well-designed, maintainable, and scalable
- Help recruit and mentor junior members of the team
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, physics, engineering, or computer science
- Strong experience in quantitative analysis and modelling
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and trading strategies
- Knowledge of C++ or C# is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in software development is a plus, but not a requirement.
My client offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. If you are a talented and driven quantitative analyst with leadership experience, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV.
Quantitative Analytics Team Lead – London – Up to £170,000
Consultant - Seth Couch
Telephone: 0207 392 7503
Share This Position