15th September 2022
Senior Trade Floor Support Engineer
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
Senior Desktop Engineer (Trade Floor Support)
London, West End
£65,000 – £70,000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus
On behalf of a Leading London-based trading and investment firm, I am seeking an experienced Senior support professional with a background across both trade floor support and desktop engineering.
The role provides ample opportunity for the candidate to continue to grow their cloud technology skillset. The cloud technology stack includes Office 365 including Exchange Online, Teams, and SharePoint. Rights management are in Azure as well as numerous services in AWS. Firewall, Identity Management and Endpoint protection are also cloud-based.
The working hours range from 7am – 6pm, 5 days in the office, with rotational after-hours support. The role does sit as part of a broader team responsible for global desktop support and desktop engineering.
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot hardware and software on the trade floor
- Software includes: Microsoft Office 365 Product Suite, Crowdstrike (NGAV), Microsoft Teams
- Trade applications including: Bloomberg, Neovest, and X_Trader
- Proprietary developed trade-related applications
- Perform PC Workstation moves, adds, changes
- Responsible for maintaining the ticket queue and routing to appropriate groups as needed.
- Main support responsible for executive-level users
- Main support for offices located in Singapore and Monaco
- Directly assist and interact with the Systems Engineering team on issues and various projects
- Respond to malware virus alerts and other security alerts, including from Microsoft Security and Compliance Center and our firewall/IDS/IPS systems and take appropriate steps to block, isolate and mitigate risk exposure
- Manage and maintain corporate-owned mobile devices and assist with managing work-related apps on users personal devices using the firms MDM solution
- Maintain various facilities-related resources, including Datacenter maintenance, video recording systems, and IP phone systems
- Setup all video and audio conference calls between the offices
- After hours on-call support rotation and maintenance window patching of PCs.
- At least 7 years of experience across both trade floor support and desktop engineering.
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365 apps, automated software deployment systems, Bloomberg, trading apps (eg Bloomberg, Neovest, X Trader), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Windows Deployment Service, Workstation patching.
- Strong organizational, technical, and communications skills and a passion for the latest technology.
- Must be flexible to be office based 5 days per week.
Consultant - Brendan Connolly
Telephone: 0207 392 7512
Share This Position